Monday, January 17, 2011

12of12 - January

This year, my sister and I are trying out something called 12of12. Every 12th day of each month you document your day in pictures. This way you can look back over your year and experience the day-to-day activities that control the majority of our lives instead of just special occasions such as a birthday or holiday. I think it's very creative. However, since I am no photographer, and I don't have a fancy camera like most people who do this have, you get to experience the mundane, day-to-day of a poor, young, student. Maybe not as fun as I was originally thinking, but here it goes!


1) Getting ready to go to school. 2) The essentials. 3) Breakfast - toast with peanut butter and a banana. 4) First period, AP Government, studying for the test. 5) Lunch with the pals. 6) Third period, AP English. 7) At home, the flowers my dad bought my mom for her anniversery. 8) An after school ritual, giving my dog Suzy a biscuit. 9) Homework - Marketing final online. 10) More homework - studying for the Accounting final. 11) A healthy dinner. 12) I make my bed before I go to sleep.

No comments: